Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's Your View?

So the question is today folks, what's your view on trail riding.  Must I say this is a pretty tough topic but, let's just jump right into it.  Now, as you all know I defiantly view trail riding as a fun hobby and a great way to put your vehicle to its limits.  I go out every weekend and love every minute of it but, that’s just me.  I know many people who would think otherwise though for this post I’m going to stay positive.  I’m going to stay on the same views, it’s clear that everyone at 4wheeloffroad.com has the same view as me.  They enjoy every minute of trail riding but, do they?  And the answer is no, break any parts yet?  Of course you’re going to break parts here and there but that’s just what you’re asking for when you push your vehicle into things it “shouldn’t do” for those chief editors over there, it seems like the end of the world when they break something.  When we ALL know they have money and can replace them for use low class riders, we don’t have the money most of the time so, we sometimes have to pull parts from the junkyard and other places.  So, please let’s stop the complaining on stuff that is bound to happen.  Let’s run our stuff, have a good time, and live it up because its spring break and we got a week to do it all!  Let’s break parts!




-

No comments:

Post a Comment